martes, 3 de septiembre de 2013

Carta de un aficionado a Mesut Özil

Do you know that feeling when your favourite football player leaves from your favourite football club? 


I know and I don’t wish that to anybody.

So. 

Mesut Özil is not a Real Madrid player anymore. I’ll never see him play in Real Madrid jersey again, I’ll never see him celebrating goals with Cristiano and Ramos again, I’ll never see him pray before Real Madrid match, I’ll never see him laughing with other whites on the training session. 

I’ll miss it. Fuck, I already miss it. It haven’t been even for 24 hours since he signed for Arsenal, but I already miss him. 

Sergio Ramos said what I had always thought. I thought that Mesut would be the last one to leave Real Madrid. If in spring I thought about this summer’s transfer window I was sure, that no matter who leaves, Mesut will stay. I was so sure and I even said to myself that even when Cristiano leaves, even when all the others will leave, he will stay. And you see. It’s three months later and Mesut is gone. 

Right now it’s hard not to be angry at Real Madrid. I’m not angry with players, not even with Bale, he’s here and I hope he does good, but I’m angry with Florentino Perez, I’m angry with Carlo Ancelotti (for the first time) and I’m even a bit angry with Zinedine Zidane. I’m angry because of what Mesut said. He said that he felt that he didn’t have the 100% trust of the coach and the staff. This is Real Madrid. The greatest football club and Mesut Özil felt that he doesn’t have the full trust of those most important people in the club? Something is wrong in this club. I’m not talking about that, this is Mesut Özil, the magician and the man who was the one reason we reached the semis of CL and finished second in la liga. It’s about trust. And EVERY ONE of our players should feel that they have 100% trust of the coach and staff. These are the people who should always support the player. 

 I’m sad that Mesut had to leave because of that. It’s awfully hard for me to accept that Mesut is not a madridista anymore. These were amazing years he had with us. 

But. 

I wish him all the best and I hope that he makes the change in Arsenal and that he’ll help them to be a better club. I hope that Mesut can continue developing and getting better and better. And I belive in him. 

He is still my favourite footballer, just playing in different colours. And I can’t miss the chances to see him play, so from now, I’m watching Arsenal matches also, because I believe that no other player does magic that Mesut does.

Thank you for everything you did in Real. 

Good luck in Arsenal! I will miss you!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario